Playing with Daddy! She looked so happy and like she was having such a great time I couldn't help but take the picture!

This is an outfit I found in the basement that fits her now, and almost would have missed wearing it on her if I hadn't decided to go through some of the clothes in the bags in the basement! This one was from Crystal and Brian and family.

This is Jeremy's friend Mason, took us two weeks but we finally talked him into holding Brooke.

This was taken at The Forks in Winnipeg, They had a bunch of things on display and I took a picture of Jer and Brooke.I think she's actually holding the wheel. lol

Me and Jer at Grandpas house.

Jer was completely discussed with Tuckers tongue! lol It was so hot at Grandpas and Tucker was just trying to cool down...but he was resting his tongue on Jer's shirt! LOL

This is Mason and Chris. They aren't that unhappy looking most of the time. I don't think Jer told them he was taking a picture!

Tucker and Brooke....Back at home!

Jer being silly!

I've been telling people about Brooke's big pout, but haven't been able to catch it. Well I kinda caught it. This isn't as deep a pout as she normally gets but you kinda get the picture. Isn't it cute???
1 comment:
what a pout indeed! i don't think you have much of a chance, she looks a lot like jeremy...sorry dude!
Post a Comment