Sunday, August 17, 2008

Winnipeg Zoo

This is a picture of the white buffalo in the Winnipeg Zoo, it's very rare. I think his name is Blizzard.
What's a zoo with out a Tiger?? Not a Zoo....lol
Jeremy actually chased this little raccoon around to get a good picture of it. LOL Poor guy was probably scared to pieces!

Another Zoo must have....a Monkey!

Peacocks were running wild around the Zoo, you never knew what cage you would see them in!

Camels...I'd never seen on in person only on TV.

Brooke helping us find our way by reading the map.....ok so she did more eating of the map then directing us, but she thought she was helping! lol

I dunno what kinda bird this is...but it's one of those from the Hawk/Eagle family.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Zoo pictures, glad you saw some animals you haven't ever seen before , funny about the buffalo, did you know we have them in N.B., I think the farm is in Bouctouche..
Brooke looks to be taking map reading very serious..lol
give her a big hug from Mammy
love you guys..

jen said...

zoos make me sad. love the pic of brooke reading the map!