Tucker first time swimming! He normally doesn't go over his head so that he actually has to swim! lol
Getting all sandy! lol
Me and Tucker on the beach!
Jeremy at the Beach
Little Brooke at the Beach...in her little swim suit! haha! We didn't put her in the water, altho I'm sure she would have loved it. The water was all full of Algae, so we decided to keep her out of the water. I'm not sure how much sand she ate, but I'm sure she consumed some! lol We didn't make it to the "beautiful people" part of the beach as Tucker was not allowed, so we stuck with where Tucker was allowed.
1 comment:
maddie still hasn't gone in water...well she gets a bath quite frequently, probably too frequently, but she hasn't been in a river or lake yet, i don't think she'd know what to do, she'd just sit there thinking it was bath time and drown!
Post a Comment