I took some pictures of what I have for the baby so far, but I'll try to list everything as well, as the pictures are a bit overwhelming. Or at least I find them to be! lol
Jeremy loaded up the car today with all that stuff and said..."Yeah....We need a mini van!" lol Finally he's realizing what is needed for a baby.
So far we have:
1 Car seat with base (Jeremy's uncle is sending us another infant car seat. The one we got today will mostly be used for going for walks and such as it clips right onto the stroller)
1 Stroller
3 Infant hats
3 Sleepers
8 Receiving Blankets
1 Sweater (might be too big sized at 3 months)
1 Crib Mobile
1 Crib Bumper
1 Diaper Changing pad
1 Night light
1 Baby Carrier
1 Bouncy/Vibrating Chair
8 Washcloths
1 Hooded Towel
1 Baby Soap (pack of 3)
1 bag of Cotton Balls
1 package of Baby Wipes
1 Travel Container for baby wipes
1 Diaper Bag
1 Nursing Pillow
1 Baby Monitor (has video too!!!)
2 Teething toys
1 Baby Bath tub
3 Bottles
2 Bibs
1 Small Can of Formula
And a whole bunch of baby toys....lol As if the baby won't have lots of those anyway Jean gave me whatever her kids aren't playing with anymore....lol
2 comments:
I feel much better now. How exciting is this!?!??! 9-10 wks to go.. Hey, where are my weekly updates?
well it would seem that you're getting there, slowly but surely, hopefully by due day you have all you need! although, really, the baby will have a great mom and dad, it doesn't need much more then that!
Post a Comment