
Beulah got me a nice vase for christmas. (this is one of mom's cousins who lives out here) I didn't have any flowers to put in it, so I wanted to buy rocks to put in it so that we could still use it as a center piece on the table. Jeremy said in a sarcastic tone "You and rocks. Now you want to buy them?!" Which is fine by me, baby and I will just collect our own rocks this summer and probably for the next 10 years or so! lol
So while Jeremy's mom was here, I went to work and came home to a bouquet of flowers already in the vase for me. Jeremy took the picture o f this flower but there were others in the vase I swear. Some orange roses, which were very pretty!
1 comment:
that is a super pretty flower, what a nice surprise to come home to!
Post a Comment