Saturday, January 05, 2008

Edmonton Snow

Everyone from back home has given me lots of oppurtunity to see how much snow they really did get out there! I have to say WOW!!! I haven't seen that much snow since I was a kid!!! The kids out there must be having a great time with snow forts and tunnels and sliding!

This is my backyard. Quite the difference eh?!

I thought these two trees in the next picture were pretty so I snapped a picture and decided to put them on here too. To give you an idea of how little snow we have (not that I am complaining!), twice today we have had to clean the mud off Tuckers paws before he could come in the house! He's dug through the snow into the mud, somewhere in the backyard.

This picture actually shows the garage, we need to put real siding on it...it kind of reminds me of an old barn back east. and I do mean old! lol

You can see our neighbours house in this one. These ones are to the left if you are looking at the house. They have two dogs, who Tucker likes to play with by running up and down the length of the fence with them. They seem to have a good time, hard to say how things would go if we let them play together where there was no fence. He'd probably love it and play the dogs out!

1 comment:

jen said...

yeah, nb has got you guys beat by like...A LOT! it's suppose to be warm for the next week though, so we'll probably lose some of the white stuff.