I know it's been awhile since I have posted on here with a picture of me. I did have my webcam hooked up on christmas day for mom and dad and Jen. I tested it on Jen to make sure it works properly. Thank you Jen!
See what happens when I don't post in forever?! lol I just haven't had time lately to post anything or to even think about what to put on here. But I think I'm pretty much up to date now! lol
Ohh yeah I suppose you want to see the pictures now eh?! ok I'll get on that.



2 comments:
you FINALLY look pregnant to me! thanks for the pictures dude! pregnant and fabulous!
Hi Lisa
I finally got to visit your blog for an update. It's hard to find time to do much with a 17 yr old in the house. LOL
You are looking GREAT!, and have that sparkle that all new expecting Mommies have! Take Care.
Post a Comment