Seems I have had my cry, I still get tears in my eyes, but it seems the worst is over.
I was talking to a friend the other day and we were talking about protecting our hearts. We protect our hearts and our egos, which makes it hard to get answers to the questions we ask ourselves.
Think about it...why don't you ask the cute guy/girl out? Scared of rejection right? Scared of being embarrassed? Both probably come into play as to why we don't walk up to the person we are interested in and tell them how we feel. But will you ever find "love" if you do not at least open your heart up a little bit to face that rejection? How do you move past that fear? I think everyone has it, and those who don't, need to teach classes or hold therapy sessions. haha.
I wish I had some advice to give on how to protect your heart, but still find the answers we all seek. "does he/she think i'm cute?" "do I have a chance?" "Are they just playing with my emotions/leading me on?"
I guess this is where that saying comes into play "It's better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all" I get these from my mom I think...she seems to be full of them!
It's funny when you are in school, boyfriends started out as being a guy you talked to on the phone every night or once a week, then they stemed into something more then that, you actually started dating, but it seemed so much easier back then. Maybe it was just me because I grew up in a small town and there wasn't much of a choice in guys...haha.
Now things are complicated, now I'm not looking for just a person to date, I'm looking for a soul mate. Possibly this is my problem, thinking too much, but that is me and I can't change that, trust me I have tried to, but it doesn't work.
1 comment:
i wish i had the guts to go up to my crush and tell him...but i don't. sign me up for the seminar, k?!
Post a Comment