Monday, January 02, 2006

Deer in the Field

Now this is something you don't see in Fredericton! And is one thing I really miss about being at home!

Ok so they aren't the best pictures.....but I swear the blobs are deer!!!



In total there was 4 deer....two does and two fawns.

I swear there are deer in that picture somewhere!!!!! LOL I think I need a better zoom...what do you think???

1 comment:

jen said...

are you sure those are deer? one time a moose walked beside our house, but i thought it was the big kid next door running around with his dog...so i didn't go investigate the noise...then i get a call from the neighbour telling me that a moose had just walked by the house...so i ran to see because i had never in my life seen a moose, and it is my lifetime dream...well not really, but i thoroughly enjoy them...and he had already left. so no moose sighting for me.