Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Cried

I really have nothing to post about, but thought I would post this before Jen started yelling at me at work to update my blog!

I've had a lot of things going on in my personal life lately, which I do not care to discuss on here. Let's just say it's left me feeling pretty crappy about myself, about the kind of life I'm living.

It has made me think about what is important to me, what should be, and how to fix the problems I have in my life right now.

I don't know how long it will take me to figure all this stuff out, but I hope my friends can bare with me until I do.

I cried yesterday, I'm on the verge of tears again today. I feel like I'm falling apart. Is it because it's been a long time since I have cried? Is it because what is going on in my personal life that I am trying my hardest to push off really really does bug me? More then I admit to myself or to my friends (even my closest) Yesterday, I cried for an hour. About what you might ask, stupid sentimental commercials on tv, the mess I've made, how I feel so crappy, how I feel alone, how I'm confused on what I want and who I want to be. I would say that I felt better after my cry, but I really don't and didn't. Is it because I've been working a messed up shift for the last two days and I'm just really tired? I don't know, but I wish these feelings would just go away.

1 comment:

jen said...

crying sometimes helps. i know that i cried for like a year. but looking back on that year, i see that i wasted a lot of time and energy feeling depressed...and i know that you already know this, but it will get better. one day you won't feel crappy anymore, one day this will be a distant memory. i know that for a year i couldn't wait for "one day"...but honestly lisa, you have lots of friends and family who are here for you...so cheer up girl, cause in the end, friends and family are what matter most!