Monday, January 02, 2006

Christmas Decorations


I've showed you all pictures of the inside of the Ward household at Christmas time....this year I decided to take pictures of the outside of the house. The decoration my mom dislikes the most is the Peace On Earth sign. I don't know why and she tells me she doesn't know why....but anyway I took lots of pictures of that sign just for her!!!! haha

The decoration my mom dislikes the most is the Peace On Earth sign. I don't know why and she tells me she doesn't know why....but anyway I took lots of pictures of that sign just for her!!!! haha


The Wall of Cards...the other part of the deocrations that I left out of my last post. The Wall of Cards has moved since when I was a kid. In the days before computers the wall of cards was on the wall where the Computer desk now sits...I was going to put up all my work cards while I was home, but there wasn't really room for anymore cards.


Good Picture of some Coke Stuff!!! By the way...Dad got two more houses for christmas!!!

1 comment:

jen said...

ummmm...one word. WOW!!!!!