-Jen's been buggin me for an update saying that I updated a whole bunch in one day and haven't updated since....so this is my update.
-So one of the worst things is knowning you have something but not being able to get it. Like for example...knowing you have a different shift/job at work and not being able to go there right away. Or ordering something off the internet...you know it's yours but you can't have it until it gets delivered! I am going to be moving to 5am to 130pm shift and I can't wait to go, but I can't go until Angela leaves the shift.....I've tried kicking her out but apparently I have no say in that!
-I live with 2 of the silliest people I've ever met. Thomas and Troy. They entertain the hell out of me. They get on their rants and all I can do is laugh. Especially when Thomas goes on about women fire fighters. I have to agree if I was in a burning building on the top floor, I don't think I would feel safe if a woman came to save me and carry me down the stairs. Just my opinion not that i don't think women can do it...I do and there are some that do, however I just would feel better if a cute fireman came to my rescue!
-Days of Our Lives.....Jen and I discuss this weekly. How stupid we think the actors/actresses are, how the storylines are so dumb, and how mean it was for them to kill Zack off just to save Claire. I mean it is a soap opera and I don't expect grand things, however, it has gotten so boring lately that i wonder if there is a reason to bother watching it! How many times can a soap play the whole who is the babies father storyline?
-Men...ok Guys..or even Boys. They all say that women are complicated....I wonder if Gay guys would agree with women when we say guys are complicated? They probably would...guys are more likey to not know what they want in a relationship, they hide their feelings, and they are just out right confusing. I know women can be complicated, lets face it...girls change their minds a lot. But we know for the most part what we want, most women find it very difficult to hide their feelings.
-Ok, I've been single for 2 years. Which is a long time for me, especially when I'm known to jump from one relationship to another. So now I'm at a point where I know I don't need anyone to make me happy, I know how independant I can be. So for the two years I've been single, I've dated several times, but usually nothing more then a first date...rarely making it to the second date, mostly I have become more picky when it comes to possible mates. Then all the sudden out of the darkness (yes darkness) rises two guys at once. The saying that goes with this is when it rains it pours!
3 comments:
i could use a few thunderstorms over in this neck of the woods!!! but i guess that rain isn't necessary for there to be a thunderstorm...so i guess perhaps a better word would be monsoon? or hurricane? something with tons and tons of rain!
Good update, I seem to get the impression that you have been doing some serious thinking.. this is a good thing.. I also have to admit when I read your new part and then jen's comment I had a song come to my mind... don't know why that happened... LOL as you know Lisa I am not good with the new singers or names of the songs.. but does... IT IS RAINING MEN .... sound familar you to..
love ya... Mom
Mom Jen is like the Song Queen I'll ask her if she read this comment tomorrow...LOL
Post a Comment