Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Years

Well...I don't have much to say. I didn't take any pictures, because I didn't know anyone there except for Brad.

We had some drinks and played a game with the boys against the girls where the boys literally skunked us! Not even one piece of pie...this one guy that was there Chris maybe? anyway he knew the answer to everything....they kept telling him that he needed a life.

I met some really great people, who I will probably never see again, but they were all great.

That in a nut shell was my New Years.

2 comments:

jen said...

holy updates! k, so here i go with some comments...i went to fonda's, it was fun, you should of come too, cause you would of known people and could of taken pictures. the end.

jen said...

you update like a crazy person and then no updates since your outing for new year's? come on!