Is there such a thing? My belief that there is such a thing keeps me going, but my belief in that is starting to fall pretty fast.
My beliefs of myself and who I am are growing stronger, however, my belief that there is someone out there that will appreciate who I am is dropping pretty fast. And I'm loving my cats more and more, they have an unconditional love, as long as I feed them and change the litter box.
I feel like I'm in such a rut, I'm not meeting anyone new, I'm staying home on the weekends and when I do go out it's to a friends place. Not that I don't like going to a friends place, but how am I too meet new peole and maybe the man of my dreams?
Good things come to those who wait, so when it gets here it's going to be perfect. LOL All this waiting can only mean wonderful things!
1 comment:
right there with ya chickie! my mr. right is going to be perfect too...but i think i already know his name, he just doesn't realize that i am his mrs.right!
Post a Comment