Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy Cat Pillows

Tonight Melissa and I went to the craft sale and to walmart after that. At the craft sale we decided to get our cats some of these Happy Cat Pillows. I got one for each of my cats. As soon as I got home and put the bags down on the couch, Nellie was up smelling everything and of course, first thing she finds the bag with the Pillows in it. I could hardly keep her out of it, as I had to go upstairs and get Wink out of bed so they would both get them at the same time. The pillow above is Nellies pillow. The pillows have Catnip, cellophane and cotton in them.

This is Winks Pillow, as you can see I couldn't get it away from her even long enough to take a quick picture of it. It has snow bears on it..it's really cute too.


Action shot of Wink going at the pillow full force!!! Trust me there were no survivors!

Here is Wink again going at her pillow! She loves that thing! Who new that a $3.50 toy would keep her so entertained!


Nellie On the Nip! She gets a little silly on the catnip!

Both of my cats on the Nip. You can't tell from this picture, but Wink is still chewing/licking hers.



1 comment:

jen said...

tc and blackie just have their catnip in a plastic container with tiny holes in the top...they go nuts over it each and every day! and then they feel the need to run around the house like horses in a stampede! great pics of your kitties and the nip!