I've been really busy over the last few weeks, and haven't really had a chance to update my blog.
Two weekends ago, I was really busy. I worked quite a bit of over time and had a really busy weekend to add to a busy week. I was washer and dryer shopping so that filled up my evenings.
Saturday, I woke up early and went to Oromocto to volunteer for the Oromocto Food Bank, I have to say it was quite an interesting morning. Our task was to Clean out a room and install shelves to set all the stuff into. I felt like I was on clean sweep cuz there was a lot of stuff in that room! There were about 10 of us there from UPS. We started working and we still didn't have the shelves put up by the time I left at 1140am. One of the girls volunteering found two boxes of dirty dipers....yes dirty dipers....so gross! I have never seen so many dishes before in my life!
I left at 1140am as I was going to meet Darcy and Melissa at the movies. We were going to see In Her Shoes, which I guess is based on a book (one I haven't read) as Melissa and Darcy have read that book. I really enjoyed the movie, however Darcy and Melissa were disappointed in the film compaired to the book. At the movie theatre while I was getting popcorn, I ran into my cousins, Esma and Alicia. So I had a big chat with them, they were going to see Flight Plan, one movie in which I really wanted to see. Then I ran in to my friend, Jen ( the same Jen who has been hounding me to update my blog..LOL) she was going to Elizabethtown, which she says is not all that good and to not bother going to see it. After the movie Darcy, Melissa and myself decided to go get something to eat, we decided on Jungle Jim's, since Darcy had never been there. We had a great meal, however, Melissa and I have a rule....always get dessert to go, that way you are not feeilng over stuffed, and Darcy wanted dessert there...so we left there feeiling really over stuffed. I came home long enough fora 20 min nap and then I got ready to go to Tim's Bday party. Melissa, myself, Tim and Andrea played Skipbo and Uno until about midnight when Melissa, who was still feeling the effects of our big lunch said she was tired and wanted to go to home. I styaed for a bit longer then it was home to bed for me to prepare for my next busy day.
Sunday, Lately we have all be going for breakfast on sunday mornings. Usually to the Blue Canoe. I called around to see who was going and found out it was only Tim, Andrea and myself so we decided to go somewhere closer in town. I had never eaten at Cora's so we went there. I couldn't believe it I payed 12 dollars for breakfast!!!! Mind you it was good...but for breakfast?!?! Then I went over to tim's as he wanted some help with some computer stuff..becuase he got a new dell!! I helped him out and we went shopping at the future shop for some DVD's. I had invited my friend Darren to come to the movies with Tim and I and he said he would go, but I wasn't sure until he actually showed up at the movies. We went to see Flight Plan, which I thought was ok, but Darren and Tim said it was really good, maybe I was really at a nother movie?? LOL After the movie, I went back to tim's to help him with more computer stuff and then home to watch my Sunday night Tv!
More to come soon I promise!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment