Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Our First Snow of the Season




Tonight we had our first snow of the season, I know people say of the year, but I seem to remember snow in January last year not to mention for a few months after that! I decided then rather then just take pictures of the snow outside that I would take my kitties out side for the photo opt!!!! In sandles might I add..yes sandles...Troys sandles actually, not even my own! haha
I don't have a picture of me in the sandles, I'll leave that to your imagination, however think clown shoes in sandle form! haha

I took Wink out first and she headed off the deck like she normally does heading towards the grass. This time however she got about a foot towards the grass and stepped in snow and stopped short and looked around to say ohh that's cold and then continued on her merry way! One mission in mind get to the grass...haha Not sure if she thought it would go away when she hit the grass.

Nellie not sure if she wants to get in the snow
Nellie was a whole other story. Once I convinced her to go outside towards the snow, she didn't want to get off the deck, and I really had to force her into the snow, but I got some cute pictures of her in the snow!!!

Nellie after I forced her into the snow


Nellie thinking "Is it time to go in yet??"


Nellie heading for the door...I guess she's ready to go in. Her trip lasted her about 2 mins!

2 comments:

jen said...

cuteness! your cats are so pretty! my kitties also get to go out for photo ops when it is snowing out...thing is, i might have a little too much fun getting them in the snow!

Anonymous said...

LISA,
don't be talking about snow, it is 30 degrees and sunny everyday in my world. You are gonna ruin it LMAO. Great blogs btw, i always knew you were an amazing writer!!!