Friday, November 04, 2005

My cute kitties


I have the two most adorable kitties in the world (no offence to other people who have cats, I think all us cat owners think that our cats are the cutest!).

Yesterday morning I woke up with wink sleeping in her normal place at my feet all stretched out, she looked so cute. then I noticed that she wasn't the only thing in my bed with me, she had brought her mouse up onto the bed to go to sleep with, kinda like a child with a stuffed animal. The mouse of course was a toy one, it is white with a black face and feathers around the tail. It's the first time she has ever done anything like that.


Everynight, after everyone has gone to sleep Nellie wakes me up, walking through the house with her favorite toy in her mouth meowing (and she's not the best meower in the world, she sounds like a broken cat..lol) Anyway, it's so cute that she does that (annoying sometimes too when I'm trying to sleep and she won't "SHHHH"

You can definitely tell that Wink is my kitty. She sleeps all day on my bed until I get home from work, at which point, I go up stairs to change and wake her up in the process, because of the bright light. She gives me the one eye open shut off the light meow and then gives this huge stretch where she lookes like she is going to stretch so far that her little back paws are going to reach her front paws. then she sits up. and the look on her face seems to read..."mom's home I guess I should get up" Then while I'm changing she follows me around my bed, she doesn't jump off teh bed but follows me with out leaving the warmth of the bed. Once I'm ready to head downstairs. I say "Comon Wink....it's time to go downstairs" and she meows at me and follows me down the stairs. Then we usually go our seperate ways, her to the food dish and me to the couch to chat with Janet.
Last night was funny, I went through that whole scene from above and after Wink was done eating she went over to the chair that had my coat on it, crawled underneath it with only her head sticking out...it was so cute!

Wink has ONE ball that she plays with it's a pink ball with a bell in the middle of it. She loves that think I could throw it for hours and she will chase it. She isn't very good at the whole fetching thing, so I get my work out too by chasing her trying to get the ball away from her. I've started a new game with her, because our new place has stairs in it, I throw the ball up the stairs and she runs after it and usually brings it back down the stairs waiting for me to throw it back up there. If I happen to sit down on the couch while I wait for her to bring it back down, when she does bring it back down I am supposed to get right off the couch and throw it again and if I don't she bats the ball around downstairs to let me know that she has brought it back downstairs..silly kitty!

The cat house that my kitties like to sit on top of....and is Nellie's sleeping spot so she can keep an eye on the whole house!

2 comments:

jen said...

pictures please!!! your cats sound adorable, but then again, all cats sound adorable to me! cat lovers are crazy like that...soon fonda will be one of us!

jen said...

cute pictures! your cats look adorable!