Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Pictures

Here are some pictures from the Camera. I hope you enjoy them!

This outfit is from Jeremy's Uncle and his girlfriend.
Not sure what he was trying to capture in this one! lol
Or This one...other then look how BLUE her eyes are! lol

More Blue Eyes!
In case you have forgotten what Tucker looks like! LOL
Jer's new garden placement, and a picture of the pond.
We had a bon fire one night. I know this isn't something people usually do in the backyards on the east coast, but it's pretty big here in Alberta, I think just about every house has a firepit in the back yard! Imagine...roasted Marshmellows and you aren't camping! lol

2 comments:

jen said...

he was trying to get a shot of her chubby cheeks! how cute are those cheeks, you just want to reach through the screen and pinch them! she reminds me of a chipmunk with those adorably fat cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Really? You don't have fires in your backyard?