Friday, October 03, 2008

From England

Here are some pictures of Brooke in the dress she got from Aunt Audrey in England. Isn't it a cute dress? I'm not sure if she made it herself or not, but it doesn't have any tags on it. Maybe some of my relatives will speak up and let me know! lol I'm going to include a picture with her Thank You note (no I haven't sent it yet...I know...bad bad me!) Which one do you think I should send?




I think she's going to be sassy...wonder where she gets that from??? lol
Dang Tucker....Distracting my model! hee hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first one lisa....and BTW Happy late Bday :)

jen said...

tough decision...i say, send her 3, go big or go home! the first one of her looking up into the camera, then the 5th one where you can see more of the dress and then the and the 6th one of her standing up...they're only 19 cents at walmart, i presume the big cities out west have walmarts, right?