Sunday, October 26, 2008

Windstorm anyone?

I went to a baby shower yesterday and when I got home this is the shape I found my back yard in. No Tucker was not out there! LOL




I swear this tree was standing straight before I left! LOL That is how strong the wind was! Part of the fence was also knocked down. So I recruited my neighbour, Gerald, to give me a hand at getting it back up. We added some boards and I'm pretty sure it's sturdier now then it was when I left yesterday! Which is good, hopefully I won't have to fix it again!

1 comment:

jen said...

wowzer! where's jeremy? it's pretty windy here at the moment, and it's raining, not a very nice day out there at all. oh well, guess it's good that my marathon and outdoor wedding were postponed for another day...as if i care what the weather is doing outside!