This silly slats that made the job of redrywalling a pain in the butt! 
Pink insulation to help us actually stay warm this summer! lol
Drywall up!
These last pictures are what my Kitchen currently looks like. Now let me explain the boxes of cereal, the coffee mate, and the dog food....lol The Extra Foods Grocery store out here is changing to a No Frills grocery store, so they had huge sales to get rid of all the stuff they weren't going to sell anymore. That doesn't mean they won't be selling HoneyCombs...lol Just not that size box. I can't remember what we got the boxes of cereal for, but I think it was close to 3 bucks for the jumbo sized box. I went back this last Tuesday and they had more stuff marked down even further...Most everything was 94 cents!!! Nestle Baby Cereal...94 Cents...I bought like 10 boxes. Jars of Baby food...24 Cents. Yeah I went a little nuts and walked away spending 122 dollars on 94 cent items! LOL But I shouldn't have to buy a lot of stuff for a long time!


1 comment:
very nice colour scheme, everything looks so nice and new and pristine! good choices on the colours, me like!
Post a Comment