Tucker with his muddy feet on my white stairs! lol I wouldn't let him in the livingroom, so he thought going to bed was a great idea.
To prove that I do still have the cats! lol
That's Brooke's book that she got from one of the Officer's Wives, it plays music and makes all kinds of noises when you push the buttons! lol She likes it.
Daddy and Brooke hangin out!
Me on a crabby day getting ready to go for a walk! lol
The bottle is propped up with her blanket...but I thought it made a cute picture!
Brooke can almost hold her own bottle, however, most of the time she moves her hands and drops the bottle, so then she starts crying! lol



1 comment:
so the kitties really do still exist! wheuf! i thought you traded them in for the baby...
cute top l ward!
Post a Comment