Friday, June 27, 2008

Some Videos!

As you can tell from the video, she wasn't cooperating with the rolling over thing, so Tucker decided he would come and help. He got put outdoors shortly after that! lol

Still no rolling over, but this video shows her squirming around! She gets herself all turned around I put her to bed facing the "head" o f the crib and I wake up and she's sideways every day! lol

I got her a new toy, it makes noise (as you will hear) and it lights up (as you will see). I wasn't going to get her anything for a toy when I was out, it was just to get garbage bags and milk, but she liked this so much that I had to get it for her.

Last video...in her jolly jumper!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Thank-you sooo much for the videos!! I really enjoyed seeing Brooke, she is growing up so fast already! Can't wait to see her(& you & Jeremy too of course)!
love,
Margo

Anonymous said...

Lisa

very nice videos, and CUTE baby!!!

i like your kittys too :)

you have a nice blog!!

Maje

Jacqueline said...

Hi it's me Jackie (soxgirl) from SF. What a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you!

fonda said...

What a Cutie....She is getting soooo big soooo fast. The videos are adorable. Pretty soon you wont be able to keep up with her to video her.
fonda

jen said...

isn't the internet wonderful? and technology in general...what in the heck did we do without it?!

i love that fonda is at work commenting on your blog...because she surely wouldn't have time to do any of that at home!