I got this outfit at a yardsale yesterday, it was so fuzzy and warm looking that I couldn't pass it up...besides look how cute it is! Cute as a bunny!

Today, I got Brooke a Jolly Jumper. Don't worry she wasn't in it for very long (only about 5 mins) and her feet don't quite touch the floor yet. She wasn't sure what to think at first.

But she came around to it! lol I think she's going to love this thing like I did!
This is what Brooke wore today to the baby shower that was put on by the Officer's Wives. The Puppy was a gift from on of the girls. It's actually quite cool, it has a magic bag inside that you can heat up and put back in the puppy and then it will help keep her warm. Pretty cool if you ask me. Ohh and isn't her dress adorable?! (It was another yard sale find!!!)
2 comments:
that dress is adorable! and she's smiling! i love it! oh, and that bouncy thing looks like quite the gigantic contraption! i'm sure she'll love it though, and i'm sure you'll love it because it will keep her occupied a bit!
love all the smiling pics .. that's my girl. wish I was handy to hold her.. miss all her cuddles already.. I am loving the high speed .good job she doesn't mind me being on here when I am visiting.. I actually can get the little videos ... she sounds so sweet I could listen to all that talking forever... miss you girls..
Post a Comment