Here is an outfit that Fonda got for Brooke. Isn't it adorable?!?!
This is what I got for a smile, when I was coaching her saying "Where's mommy's smile?" This is what I got.

Jeremy walks behind me, does something and this is the response he got! lol Notice the difference! lol


Brooke's Thoughts: How dare Daddy walk by me and not say anything!!!

Brooke's thoughts: Seriously tho, Are we done with the camera yet? I'm tired of smiling!

2 comments:
i was with her when she bought it! great photos lisa, it's nice to see her growing up via the blog!
oh, and thanks for the picture, melissa gave it to me on monday, and i kept meaning to thank you in email, but i forgot...so i'm thanking you via blog comments instead!
Lisa these are great pics of our girl, she is growing so much since you went back. I love the laughing one... which of course she laughed she was looking at Jeremy... haha.. just teasing you a bit Jeremy.. she is daddy's girl.. learning to laugh at his jokes already...love you guys..
Post a Comment