This blog is all about our house. It's a great little house, so I'm going to try to give you the best tour I can. I was going to video it...but really I didn't want to...lol
The front of our house...please note the white picket fence!!! It's perfect don't you think?!
When you enter the back of the house, this is what you see. The Back entry way...which Jeremy painted grey with dark brown trim...it actually doesn't look too bad, however it was supposed to be a light brown with dark brown trim! lol
This is looking the other way into the back entry. That cupboard that Wink is sitting on is actually where I keep my linen. It's not nearly big enough, but we make do with what we have and someday I'll have the cabinet there that I want.
This is the bathroom, which is off of the back entry, it's to the left if you are standing in the back door.
This is the kitchen which is straight from the back entryway. This picture was taken from the back entry.
This picture is of the kitchen again, looking kind of towards the back entryway. It shows a wall that we are in the process of trying to figure out what to do with! lol

This is again the kitchen...but I was standing in the livingroom doorway to take this picture. It also shows the stairs. That door that's open is to go down to the basement...there are no pictures of that as it's ugly and not worth writing home about! lol
This is the living room from the kitchen...the living room is on the left from the kitchen if you are looking at the fridge.

This is the other half of the living room looking from the kitchen.
The living room looking towards the kitchen.

Up the stairs to the bedrooms. This is taken from the top of the stairs.
Our bedroom from the doorway to Brooke's room.
Brooke's room from the doorway to our room.

Brooke's room from the crib.
The back of the house.

I almost forgot my favourite part!!! The porch swing!!!!

2 comments:
woohoo! k, love the porch swing, super cute and just looks so perfect...the white fence, also adorable! and i quite enjoy the grey with the brown molding...so that picture of the beach and the palm trees, how come it isn't centered on that wall? looks like you guys have really nice wood floors...are there glass door knobs in your home?
Post a Comment