Sunday, May 25, 2008

Brooke's New Toy!!

I went shopping the other day and finally spent some of the money Mammy gave Brooke. Mammy left instructions to get a playpen, a thing for the side of her crib or a Rocking Chair. I finally found the side of the crib mobile that I liked. Although, I am pretty sure that Brooke is going to LOVE fish...lol Her swing, bouncy chair and now crib toy all have fish!!! lol I personally don't care for fish! Their tanks stink, and are a pain to clean, but Jer wants fish...lol I keep telling him that they will die while he is gone. But some day, I have a feeling that I'm going to have these gorgeous blue eyes looking at me while the voice is saying "Mommy, can I have a fishy?" And when that day comes, I will likely just have to give in...at least eventually, once I have her and Jer both asking for fishies! ugh!

So Mammy, here is the side crib mobile thing that you got for Brooke! I hope it's what you had in mind when you suggested it.

It lights up, plays music, and the fish moves and the plants move and there are bubbles. It's quite the little toy! It plays for 10 mins...which is nice, and it has a remote control. And best of all, Brooke loves it! lol She enjoys talking to the fishies. However, once she has had enough, she's had enough, but sometimes I have to make it play twice...so that's 20 mins it keeps her occupied for! lol


And a picture of how everything fits into her crib.

3 comments:

jen said...

so who is mammy? your mom or your grammy or who?

Anonymous said...

hey great job sweety.. and Jen would be me...very proud of our grandbaby... love all the pics..

Anonymous said...

darn it.. I meant to say Jen ..Mammy would be me... smiling proudly... lol