I love this picture, I'm not sure exactly why...she kind of looks like she's trying to tell you something in this one. I just think it's too cute!
So the bright idea behind this picture was to indicate how much she grows each month. I'll take her picture with Tucker...I mean he's massive, so it should really show how big she is getting...however, Tucker was cooperating, but Brooke...wasn't a happy camper! lol I'll try again to get a picture of the two of them...I'd like to have one for her baby book for her 2 month picture.
Trying to catch another smile...I'm so close I can feel it! haha!
A sleeping Brooke...I thought this was cute because it looks like she's holding her head up with her hand! Too Cute!
Tummy Time!!!! She's getting good at holding her head up, she isn't so bobbly any more.
"Hi Everyone!" that's what she's saying here! lol Don't her eyes look so bright in this one! She's too cute really!
I was trying to catch a smile! This is the closest I came to actually catching it! lol At least she looks happy in this picture...not quite so serious. Did you know it's hard to catch a baby smiling on camera?! I thought it would be so easy! HAHA Joke was on me!
Brooke wearing something other then pink or purple...I think it's one of the only outfits I have for her that isn't pink, purple or white. I got this one at a yard sale...It's nice and light...will be a good outfit as it's been hot during the day lately.
This is what Brooke likes to do these days. She likes to stand on her own feet. She doesn't like laying or sitting for very long. I tell you my arms get a little sore from helping her stand.
This is what Brooke was doing as I was running around the house taking all the house pictures. As you can tell she was a huge help! At least she slept the whole time so that I could get the pictures taken!
That's one of her bouncy/vibrating chairs...She likes this one...it has an attachment that has fishies and plays music and it blows bubbles in the water with the fishies!



1 comment:
i think that her grandmother is going to love this post! great idea to have a picture of her monthly beside tucker...he's massive! do the cats like brooke?
Post a Comment