Step One: Let Jeremy and Margo do all the hard work! I just took pictures, until I handed that job off to Jeremy as well! lol
Step Two: I did help with this a little bit, but really I was a spectator!
Step Three: The bed with out a mattress, again I was a spectator! lol It's great to just be able to watch!

This is the finished product!! All we need now is a queen sized mattress to fit the queen size bed frame we bought! LOL ohh yeah and some queen sized sheets and blankets!
1 comment:
and a bedskirt? i love bedskirts, not everyone is a fan of them, but this house is, gives the bed a finished look i think. but maybe this one doesn't need one cause the end is hidden, and the sides look like they're pretty low....you have an ikea in your town...? sigh...!
Post a Comment