Ok I forgot a few things.
While Jeremy's mom was home we went to an Imax movie called Hurricane on the Bayou. It was a good movie. Almost all Imax movies are Documentaries and this one was about Hurricane Katrina and New Orleans and the Wetlands. It was quite informative and brought back the rath of Katrina. I still feel for that city and them having to put everything back together.
We see this at the Telus Science Center. Which is where we spent the rest of that day. We had a great time playing with all of the exhibits. We got to see the stars as they would appear over Edmonton that night, however it was too cloudy to really see them.
The next day we took Jeremy's mom to the airport and then went back that night to pick up a puppy for a friend of Jeremy's who lives in Winnipeg. She drove all New Years Eve to come get this puppy. The airlines would only fly the pup this far. The dogs name was Quest. She was cute, a mix between a husky and a german shepherd. Tucker was still cuter of course! lol
Speaking of Tucker, he was not impressed that we brought another dog into the house. He was mad at me at first, because I was carrying the puppy, and he was mad at the puppy. Poor girl. We kept her locked up in the bathroom all night, as she was stressed from the travel and we didn't want Tucker to hurt her. I worked the next day and by the time I got home, Tucker and Quest were good buddies. They played the day away! Jeremy and I went to the fireworks that night, and when we got home, and decided it was bed time, Quest protested by crying all night. Which kept, me, Jeremy and Tucker up all night. The next day Jeremy's friend arrived to take her dog. Both Jeremy and I were relieved to have some peace and quiet and celebrated it by doing NOTHING all day. It was great. Tucker was a little sad to see the puppy go as he had a great time playing with her, but he was happy that he didn't have to leave too and that he got to stay here with us.
Here are some pictures of Tucker and Quest playing.

1 comment:
are you sure that he's "playing" with her? that doesn't look to be much fun for quest!
Post a Comment