My computer finally died on Sunday. Well it didn't really die but it was on it's last legs. The guy who looks after the "No Lemon" policy was not in until Tuesday, so I went laptop shopping on Tuesday.
Erika and Patrick came with Brooke and I, good thing she was there because it took me forever to pick one out that I liked. You'd think this would be an easy task, but my goodness it was anything but that. The one I really liked was going to cost me 330 dollars extra. So after talking to Jeremy, I realized that I didn't NEED that laptop, but that I only really wanted it because it was pretty. lol
So I picked out another laptop and the guy told me that they didn`t have any in until Thursday. I told him that I had already waited since Sunday to get this dealt with. He went to check on another color and Erika went to ask him if he would sell me the demo instead. He checked with his manager and he found that that he could infact sell me the demo! So I came home with the computer I wanted!
Here is what it looks like!
I love the color of it!
But you know what has me the most excited?!?!? The battery works! LOL I can use it for like 3 hrs without being plugged into the wall! My old computer battery died a long time ago and since then I have had to always have it plugged into the wall....it's so nice to be free! Now if only I could talk Jeremy into a wireless printer I'd be all set! lol

No comments:
Post a Comment