On Sunday night, we carved our pumpkin. Jeremy had a blast cutting it open, and Brooke was all to excited to see the inside and couldn't wait to "poke" holes in it!


Brooke was so excited to clean the pumpkin out, she quickly got her hands dirty cleaning out the pumpkin. Chloe, however, was not so interested in touching the pumpkin "guts".

Chloe says "no I don't wanna" lol This is the face we got after asking if she wanted to help Brooke clean out the pumpkin.

Brooke and Chloe are anxiously waiting for daddy to finish the scary face...Daddy stops to smile at the camera...which was quickly picked up on by the girls who were saying "keep cutting daddy!"

Brooke's job was to help get the pieces out (like Calliou)

The finished product!

Since Jeremy and I both go out with the kids, we left a bowl with candy on the step for the kids to take one. When we got home at 730pm the candy was all gone...but Jeremy kept some candy for the bigger kids and we put them in the bowl. We didn't actually hand out much candy...we were busy sorting our candy when we got home.

Chloe found it easiest to just walk around with her bag opened. At first she thought every adult should give her candy. lol She would stop people walking down the road to ask for candy.
I didn't get any pictures of Brooke, because she was too fast running from house to house getting candy. She did well until we got to Erika's house. I asked if she needed to go pee and she said no. I said this is a good chance to go if she needed to. No mommy I don't need to pee. about 4 houses later she was standing by the wagon with her head hanging low. I said what's wrong sweetie. I pee mommy. Awwww poor baby. I said it's ok sweetheart, we'll go home now. She was quite upset that she pee'd in her costume and was done trick or treating.
But we got tons of candy anyways!!! Look at it all!

Chloe checking out the loot!

This house had awesome decorations! There were so many houses with great decorations...but I only got the one photo!

Happy Halloween Everyone!
1 comment:
I'm with Chloe! I leave the pumpkin guts for DH to take care of! Bleck!
~Frankie
Post a Comment