This is a treat bag that Mammy got for Brooke, I thought she should put it on as a hat...now I'm not sure I'll be able to get her to put candy in it! lol
Makes a pretty good hat if you ask me! lol Mammy and Brooke
3 comments:
Mom
said...
Oh boy, Brooke had a great time with that treat bag.. I love to be able to go and be there for some of the fun things.. love ya bunches.. xoxoxoxo
Your mom is lucky to see the girls for a lot of the fun stuff, I am sooo jealous, lol! Wish I was there for halloween, it looks like it was a lot of fun! love, Margo
but you know what? brooke looks like your mom a lot too...so now i'm confused, guess she looks like both of them! cute pictures, your mom must be soooo happy to have you guys so much closer! your dad is definitely smiling.
3 comments:
Oh boy, Brooke had a great time with that treat bag.. I love to be able to go and be there for some of the fun things..
love ya bunches.. xoxoxoxo
Your mom is lucky to see the girls for a lot of the fun stuff, I am sooo jealous, lol! Wish I was there for halloween, it looks like it was a lot of fun!
love,
Margo
but you know what? brooke looks like your mom a lot too...so now i'm confused, guess she looks like both of them! cute pictures, your mom must be soooo happy to have you guys so much closer! your dad is definitely smiling.
Post a Comment