First I have to say it is insanely difficult to get a 19 month old to stay still for pictures! lol These are my attempts to get pictures of Brooke in a pretty fall dress.
She is totally not happy with me for trying to make her sit on the couch for a picture! lol

This is as close to staying still as I could get her when she was on her feet!

I was running a head of her to try to get a head of her to take her picture....she thought it was great fun to chase me!

My dish clothes never stay on the stove anymore, Brooke thinks they make perfect blankets for her baby dolls!

1 comment:
remember not long ago when you didn't have any little girls? it doesn't seem all that long ago to me! she sure looks some pretty in her lavender dress and matching tights!
Post a Comment