Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009 - Oromocto

Brooke's getting frustrated with having to sit still. lol

Brooke the Unicorn...pretty cute eh?! Altho her face is a litte sour! She was quite excited once we got going. She made sure she had her hands on her candy bag at all times! Mommy wasn't allowed to touch her bag...She was so cute saying Tank to before people even gave her candy. Such a sweetie!

Had to try to get a picture of the tail.

Here is Chloe in her kitten out fit...pretty cute eh?! People kept mistaking her as a witch until they got up close to her. The cat comes to a point.

3 comments:

Mom said...

oh I love the pics.. wish we could have been together.. I would have loved to help.. next time I will have to bring you over here...lol love ya bunchesxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sweet pics, the girls are so cute! Now I really want to come & visit!
love,
Margo

jen said...

how cute are your little girls all dressed up?! good for brooke for taking care of her own bag of goodies, can't be sharing that stuff, you can never trust grown ups with bags of candy!