So yesterday, I felt like my head was in a fog. Jer and I stayed in bed most of the day, watching tv and sleeping. When I finally did get up, I couldn't shake the "I don't know what I'm doing" feeling. Everything I did was like it was the first time I had done it. We went into Edmonton, to some second hand stores and we found a few things, but we didn't buy too much. One of the thrift stores we went to had a half price sale. So we got 3 bibs and 1 underwear shirt for 1.23. Crazy eh?! Then we went to goodwill and I found cute little pants for 2.99 so we got those too. We then went to chapters and bought a baby book, which Jeremy has had a blast filling out. He's got the family tree done, wrote down what we have received as gifts so far, along with many other areas filled out. He's looking forward to adding to the book as we go along.
So I was talking to Jen and had told her what I was going to blog about this weekend, however, I completely forget what it was. lol Everyone said I would get more forgetful as time went on, honestly, I never imagined it would get this bad! lol
I think it was about the Crib. I have finally found a crib! Jer and I had bid on one on Ebay and had one. It was going to cost us 206 dollars. Right after I found out I had won the bid, a girl from work, Steph, came up to me and offered her crib to me for FREE!!!! I said I'll take it. But then I had an Ebay problem. So I explained to the seller that I had just found out that I could get a crib for free and that while I thought the one he had built was beautiful, I would rather have the free one because of finances. He came back and said he completely understood and he sent a Mutal Agreement to Cancel, which will hurt neither of our scores and he can get his money back from putting the item up for sale. So crib problem is now solved!
Tonight, Jer and I have supper at my cousins place, and maybe we will pick the crib up afterwards or something, I will have to call Steph to find out what she is up to. Jer also has to drive back tonight, so hopefully we won't be too late.
1 comment:
holy, good deal on the crib! that's probably why you guys waited so long, cause it was destined for this lady to offer you her's for free! and very nice of the ebay guy to let you back out of the deal, we need more people like him in the world!
Post a Comment