Last Tuesday, Jeremy came home and told me that he's being sent away to train some new troops. He'll be gone from that Thursday until June. Since he's not going to be too far away, he will be home on weekends. It's only about a 3 hour drive.
I'm in my last weeks of pregnancy and they think now is a good time to send him away? I was livid, livid might be an understatement, I was PISSED!!!!! I couldn't believe that they could be so insensitive. Family is important to them my ASS!
I knew that when dating Jeremy there would be times I would be alone as he would be away, then when I got pregnant, I realized that there would be times when I would be a single mom. However, I did not in my life ever think that I would be going into labour by myself, or possibly having the baby with out him. I do have some cousins here who are willing to come to my rescue, and I do have some friends who will help out in a pinch. I just never thought of him not being here.
Not to mention, as far as we know, he gets 5 days off to be with me after the baby comes. After that I'm by myself all week with a newborn. As if the newborn isn't enough to think about and worry about, but I have all the household things to do on my own as well.
A friend of mine from back home, is thinking about moving in with us...well me really...from March until June, which will be a big relief for me. Jeremy's mom doesn't know about this yet, I'm sure she'll be concerned as well. My mom was supportive, but still wished she could have come out until after the baby is born. This would have been easier if I had of been due the end of June...lol
I've calmed down a lot since I found out the news of him going and him actually leaving. But I'm sure when those labour pains hit, I will not have nice things to say about his place of employment!
Let's all hope and pray that the baby makes his/her arrival on a weekend, rather then during the week! I know I will be discussing it with the baby every Friday and Monday! lol
2 comments:
who's gonna come out and live with you? yeah, i'd be pretty upset too if i was pregnant with my 1st or 2nd or 3rd or 12th and they sent my husband off to train the troops. hopefully you'll go into labour when he has his weekend home...!
who's gonna come out and live with you? yeah, i'd be pretty upset too if i was pregnant with my 1st or 2nd or 3rd or 12th and they sent my husband off to train the troops. hopefully you'll go into labour when he has his weekend home...!
Post a Comment