
Here is Tucker's Christmas Photo...and you would not believe how hard it was to get him to sit beside the tree like that so I could snap a photo, everytime I turned my back he was gone! lol Ahh Well patience paid off because itj's a pretty good picture. I think his tongue is even hanging out! lol

Do you see the bunny? This bunny lives in the parking lot that I park in. I park beside his sleeping place. I've named him Fluffy, however he doesn't come to me...lol

Our Christmas Tree this year.Isn't it cute?! lol I think it's hilarious that we have a christmas tree against the same wall as a beach picture where it looks warm and inviting...lol
The boy....how he has grown eh?! Still handsome tho!!!
1 comment:
his ears don't quite seem to fit the rest of him! they are gigantic, whereas he is just huge! how are him and the cats getting along?
Post a Comment