This is just going to be a quick little message, as I want to wait until I have some pictures to add before posting anything longer.
The move went very well, we moved everything on Tuesday, altho Jeremy and I moved some things on Monday evening. It took about 4 hours to move everything, and we had most things set up right away. There were a few little odds and ends to unpack and what not but mostly everything was done.
Jeremy's stuff still isn't out of storage yet, we'll be expecting that in the next week or two. Not sure how much stuff he has, as the house is nicely done right now, not too crammed with stuff, not to empty. I kinda like it with just my stuff. Ahh well, apparently when you move in with someone you have to share your space and include their stuff with yours! Dang rules! haha!
I have to say that moving in and being here feels right. In a weird kinda way, it feels like this is exactly where I should be in my life. It's an odd feeling, and I can't say I've really ever felt quite this way before. I'll take it though, because it beats the crap out of feeling out of place. It almost feels as though I've always lived here.
I asked Tara today if she thought it was to do with Jeremy and I living together, or because I had moved out from my brother. She said it was probably a combination of the both things. I do kinda miss having Troy around, afterall we have lived together since my breakup with Jeff. But at the same time, it's nice to be on my own again.
Jeremy and I have started some great habits, and I hope they continue. We do our dishes right after supper, we sweep the kitchen floor once a day, the rest of the house is twice a week (well sorta..we've done it twice or more since we moved in).
If I can get my camera to work, I should have pictures sometime this week to put on here. Then everyone will see what I mean about the color of the house, as well as the how small it is! I hope my camera works, cuz I can't afford another one before my trip to Scotland, and I don't think Jeremy will trust me with his camera! LOL
2 comments:
congrats on the move lisa....I'm sure that feelign is just like tara said..a combination of both..and as for you and Troy not livign together...it;s not liek he is that far away. :)
Congrats and keep in touch..:P
whoops, i forgot to comment on this one! thank goodness the move is over, because now you can stop stressing about it!
Post a Comment