
That was my question too. I know you are all thinking it! I came home on Monday and this is what was on the wall in my living room. I dunno what it is, but it's not what Jeremy and I had discussed.
We discussed a 3x3 block of pictures on the wall framed with wood. Ok so the frame thing he's half got...lol I dunno what happened to the pictures, but this is what we ended up with. I'm not sure if he thinks it's a masterpiece or not, but I don't want to hurt his feelings so I'll leave it there until the next time he goes off to the field, then I'll go get some frames and fix this thing on my wall! LOL On the plus side, these are all pictures Jeremy took, pretty cool huh?! Except the ugliness of how it's displayed!

1 comment:
hmmmmm.............................
the pictures are nice, and it's a good idea to spruce up a wall but i'm not loving the thumb tacks or the other aspects of it...i guess all i like are the pictures!
Post a Comment