Friday, April 13, 2007

Flower Time!


I came home today and Jeremy had gotten me flowers! Awww....Sweet...as Jen would say!

I get home and Jeremy is cleaning the living room (yes he cleans...he's in the military afterall!LOL) I go in and talk to him, then back to the kitchen to put my coat away (no not on the back of the chair!lol) then I turn back to the living room he says, did you see what I got you today? No i said as I step back into the kitchen. I look on the table..nope nothing, I'm thinking ok what is it. Then he says on top of the fridge. I look and there is a flower arrangement! My first ones since October, "aww" I said. He smiled at me. I went and gave him a kiss and thanked him and moved the flowers to the table. He said "I felt it was flower time again" I said "there's a time for flowers?" he said "no, I just meant I felt I should get you some"
Jeremy then got playing around with the camera and he took this picture of one of the flowers. Yes, I swear Jeremy took that picture...a photo genious I tell you! Him and Jen could go head to head on this one! Both of them take amazing pictures!


Here are pictures of the full arragement. Pretty nice eh?! I love just because flowers, they are so much more special then the oh It's valentine's day I have to get her flowers...flowers. And today was not off to a good start. It snowed number one, Number two he was late getting up cuz the power went off and number three I took the snowbrush to Fredericton with me. HAHA. So at 9am this morning I got a nice little sarcastic email from him stating "Thanks for leaving the snow brush" HAHA. I don't think I have ever gotten along with anyone like this before, it's nice to be this happy and in a relationship.

1 comment:

jen said...

'just because' flowers are the nicest ones indeed! and no, he's got me beat in the photography department. i just take pictures of people, and i have no technique, your boy has skills!