The picture above is a bunch of pictures taken seperately and Jeremy made them into the creation above. Amazing View eh?!?! Wouldn't you like to build a house there?One this trip, which turned out to be a trek in the woods, as we went off the beaten path to get to where Jeremy could take some good pictures, on this trip I learned safety is important, however, good pictures are more important. We met up with a couple who were taking pictures as well, he had brought a tripod and offered it to Jeremy to use, however it was cold and the batteries in Jeremy's camera weren't holding a charge, so we opted to let the couple go on their way and we stood there in the cold for what seemed like forever until Jeremy got the perfect pictures to create the above one picture from a bunch of pictures. For some reason there is a cross at the top of the mountain, Jeremy didn't take a picture of it, but it was kind of an eye sore. Jeremy said something about some Priest building it and wanting to put it somewhere where everyone could see, except you can't see it because there are trees and it's ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!!! lol
I remember that I didn't want to go walking that day, we had spent the whole time walking and I was about to complain about walking however I'm very glad that I went for the hike.
Hey Jen...You looking for a hiking partner for Mount whatever in Maine?? I bet Jeremy would go with you! I'll watch from the bottom! LOL
1 comment:
ha! yeah, that mountain hike always seems to be postponed! isn't walking grand. if we go to nyc, that's all we'll be doing for 3 days straight! good times. our job doesn't make our feet strong, but our butts, hello we can sit for extremely long periods of time!
Post a Comment