Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!

I had a pretty relaxing New Years. I went to work at noon until 10pm. It was great, not really, but I really enjoy the customers at the store, I'll miss them when I quit, which is coming soon. A person can only work every weekend for so long before they need a break.

I watched a few movies, and played some poker online.

I took down my christmas decorations today. Sorry that Jeremy will not make it to see them. Ahh well, that's what he gets for going away for 3 weeks! haha! Actually he may have seen some of them because I think they were up when we got back from Montreal.

I hope everyone had a great new years celebration and I wish everyone the best in the new year. Hard to believe it's 2007!

1 comment:

jen said...

happy belated new year to you as well! i think that 2007 is going to be a grand year!