Sunday, January 07, 2007

After a LLLLOOOONNNGGGG Wait

Jeremy's plane landed today at about 245pm. I was both nervous and excited, after all it had been three weeks since I had seen him last.

The preparations for Jeremy's arrival began early last week, however, with me being quite the procrasinator, it took some time to get everything organized and I left 90% of it to today! HAHA.

I had to clean the apartment up so that things were at least somewhat organized when he came, as well as to go with my new years resolution of becoming more girlie, I enlisted the help of Celeste. I bought two new outfits last week, as I wanted to have something new and something slimming, and something sexy to pick him up in. I bought two tops at Penningtons and 3 pairs of pants at Winners.

The problem was trying to decide what to wear and then accessories and then make up (holy, being a girl sure is tough!)

I got up today at about 9am I had something to eat, then I went to get my car washed, then to shoppers to get mousse for my hair and advil for my headache, and I walked out of Shoppers with mousse, two cards, and a new head band (you'll like it Jen!) and I forgot the advil and didn't remember until I was almost home. At that point I said, I'll get it when I go to Shoppers with Celeste to get make up.

After I got home, I got in the shower, added a little mousse to my hair to help keep it looking nice (or that was the plan!) Then I got a hold of Celeste to come over and we hummed and haa'd about what outfit I should wear. We finally decided on the red top with the black lace (I'll have to take a picture!)and black pants. I tried on my black pleather jacket and it was way too big. I couldn't believe it, not that long ago it was snug on me, but it seriously hung off of me..you can ask Celeste! I had another Pleahter Jacket in the closet that was beige/tan, and I tried it on (it hasn't fit in like a year or more) and it fit wonderfully! I couldn't believe it! How excited was i??? well pretty damn excited!

We left for shoppers at like 130 to get make up. It was hard to find what we wanted, and I still don't think Celeste found exactly what she wanted me to get. We got home and started putting the make up on. I of course sat on the floor with my eyes shut waiting for her to apply the make up for me...but NNNNOOOOO, she said "you have to learn to put it on yourself." so I had to apply the silly stuff myself. But then I was doing it somewhat wrong, so she helped me out! haha! SUCKER!!! JK Celeste I luvs ya!

I left here at twenty after two to be at the airport for twenty to three. I got there at about twenty to three...LOL Luckily, his plane was a few mins late. I heard someone say at quarter to three that the plane from Halifax had just landed. I thought ohh that's not so bad. I watched all the people come in from the plane, and then I seen Jeremy. I got all nervous, but I stood up and he came over to me and we both went through this "do I hug him/her" thing. Then our mouths opened and we started talking up a storm. (no hug tho)

Jeremy told me how pretty I looked, and how much a difference in my weight he could see. I told him about my adventures with Celeste and in the middle of that talk he kissed me (IN PUBLIC!!!! haha! He's not much for PDA)

It's great to have him back, and I really look forward to having him around. I really did miss him while he was gone. And I wasn't sure that I would, but he was online almost everyday to remind me that he was still around and that he wanted to come back.

1 comment:

jen said...

woohoo, the countdown is over! now a new countdown will start of when you guys move to oromocto!