As Jen mentioned in her post, Jeremy and I will be (hopefully) getting our own place in April. The countdown for that has yet to begin, but it will.
We are going to move into a PMQ in Oromocto, rent will be fairly cheap and we plan to not get cable (as neither of us really watches much tv, mostly movies). We are both excited about moving in together, however we are trying to hold out our excitement as April is a bit away.
First, we need to find someone to rent the townhouse and take over the lease which goes until October 2007. So, please keep your fingers crossed that we find someone! Or pass on the information if you know someone who is looking for a place!
All of Jeremy's possessions are in storage, in some warehouse somewhere in the country (I have no idea, and I don't think he does either). All of his stuff will come out of storage when we move in together. Plus we have to move all my stuff to Oromocto again.
Do I want to move to Oromocto?? Hmmm..tough question! Last time, none of my friends came to visit me, and I felt lonely out there. This time is different, I'm with a different person and not going all the way to Geary! So I have to say I am ok with moving to Oromocto as long as it's with Jeremy. I know ... "AAAWWWWW ain't that sweet" lol
So here's to changes in 2007!
Oh yeah to warn you all now, Jeremy has been talking quite a bit about Edmonton. He says he's going to ask to stay here, but I think he's trying to get me to warm up to the idea of moving there. He keeps telling me he's not going without me. "AWWWWWW SWEEET" So I guess I'm warning you that in September another big move might be taking place for me! Again to Changes in 2007. This might not happen for a couple of years, as he may get posted here, but you never know what the future holds, especially when you are dating an Army Buck! LOL
1 comment:
what?! you may be moving out west in september? but i thought you were going to scotland in september? i need to go on breaks with you guys so that i'm kept up to date with your life! ha! but congrats on taking the step with jeremy, i wish you happiness in 2007! oh, and beyond!
Post a Comment