Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Blog Permissions for Comments

Ok, Since Jen is pretty much the only one who comments on my blog now, I've changed the settings so that anyone can leave a comment. Please leave your name tho, or at least a name that I will know you by! LOL

I've restricted who can access my blog by making it non public and only people who know the address can find it. Hopefully, I won't have too many strangers reading about my life! LOL

3 comments:

jen said...

and you blocked me! i tried checking last night and i was bloody well blocked! but now i'm back and shall stalk you via blog world again. wheuf, what a relief that is!

Anonymous said...

trying to see if I can use another name.... new to this stuff...lol

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... I thought I had already posted another comment .. guess it went out to cyber space...
Jen .. you don't have to worry .. I got the hint before she even wrote this up. now to remember the hint when I get to the island.. haha...
I finally made it ... love ya bunches...