I have decided to join the gym. I have selected Kingswood as my gym of choice. I picked this gym basically because so many people I know go to this gym. This makes it easier for me to stay motivated, or at least I hope so!
Krystal, my neighbour and good friend goes to that gym so we have decided that we will be gym buddies.
Today being my first day I had planned on doing Cardio all day for the full hr or for at least most of it. Krystal had other plans! I did 20 mins on the eliptical (sp?) machine and thought I was going to die. This is why I joined the gym, I am in way too bad of shape for a 28 year old! We then proceeded to the weight machines. I did well with the legs, but not good with the arms! No wonder I can't open any of those jars in the cupboard! I have no arm strength! But that is all about to change folks! I am going to be wonder woman soon enough! Just you all wait and see!
My first week at the gym is free because they have a trial membership there, and I'm taking advantage of that before I get my membership. I haven't decided whether to get a year membership or just a 4 month one. If i get the year membership, it's 46 a month, if I get the 4 month one it's 220 every 4 months. Krystal tells me that you can defer it at any time for a month. So I think that sounds ok, that way if I get sick I can always defer the month and go again the next month. That makes sense right?!
1 comment:
good for you! i hope you like it, and i hope we both keep at it! so you're saving your money, losing weight, so the next logical step is to quit smoking...yes?
Post a Comment