Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Tim!!!

I know I'm a little late with the birthday wishes on the blog, however I was at your place Friday night and wished you Happy Birthday then too!

Friday night, Jeremy and I went to Tim's house in the MINI HOME PARK. I had a great time. I got off work at 10pm, came home picked Jeremy up and then drove to Tim's house. It was raining pretty hard.

When we arrived at Tim's house, Tara, Lisa, Josh, Tim and Andrea, were all sitting around the living room chatting it up. We started playing a game of Asshole shortly after we got there. I did end up shuffling the cards a few times and so did Jeremy.

I had a few drinks, of course I had also been up since 4am. The drinks hit me pretty hard and I stumbled once and broke a lamp at Andreas! I want to pay her for it, but she keeps telling me not to worry about it. I felt soo bad about breaking it too!

Tara left and then Jeremy and I left shortly after that. Jeremy and I walked home in the rain. It was a good walk, however we were both soaked by the time we got to my house.

1 comment:

jen said...

happy belated birthday timmy ho ho!