This happened some time ago, but I can laugh about it now, and I thought I would share it with my Blog readers so you can get some entertainment on it.
I met this guy online who was from the Miramichi, he knew another guy that I worked with, who is a good person. The online guy told me that him and the work guy were good friends. I thought well the work guy is a good guy and good people usually have good friends. So when he asked me on a date I agreed. Now, I knew he was not working at the time, but that didn't bother me. I asked the work guy about him and he seemed like he wasn't all that good of friends with him, but by that time I had already agreed to the date.
We agreed to meet at the mall and go down the Snooty Fox for supper. He was driving a truck (which I might add looked like a piece of crap) and I drove us down to the pub. We stood in line for a bit cuz it was a Friday (I think I was working Tuesday to Saturday at the time), there wasn't much conversation. I was already not impressed. I prefer someone who will at least talk to me. LOL At first look he looked like the football guy on a movie who was big and stupid. And I was right! LOL
It was crowded there that night, and I'm not sure if you have ever been there but there isn't much room between the tables anyways, and even less room with all those people around. We were seated beside a table of 4, they got there after us. There was still no conversation between me and my date. At this point, I was thinking that the date couldn't get any worse, and couldn't end fast enough!
Never think can't, couldn't or never when you are in a situation you don't want to be in...because....YES IT CAN GET WORSE!!!!!
He interupts the table next to us to comment on skidoos and airplanes. I was moritified...I was soo completely embarassed by him and the way he just joined their conversation. I wanted to leave right then, but our food had just arrived.
The bad date doesn't end there! Ohh no folks...it keeps going! LOL
After our food was finished and the waitress comes over and asks if we want the bill seperate or together, he said "together". I thought ohh that's nice he's going to pay...but no obviously together was to make it easier for ME to pay for the dinner! That's right folks, he made me pay for our dinner. Can you believe that?!?! cuz I sure as hell can't....needless to say this was the only date this guy ever got out of me, even tho he told me he had a great time and wanted to go out again sometime. Everytime he asked me I kept thinking "HELL NO!!!"
Have you had a bad dating experience?
2 comments:
well, i can't say that i have ever been on an actual date. sad, but true. but hey, if they're as bad as your's sounded, i'm not missing much!
hmmmm... don't remember you telling me that one.. you should have paid for your half and left him to do the dishes.... the nerve of somepeople.... he asked you for a date then gets you to pay..grrrrr.. I know what I would say to him if he asked me again.. but I am sure there is a lesson there for you... love ya
Post a Comment